Monday, January 21, 2013

One Morgellons Sufferer's Story and Pics - 2009

Oddly enough - though not surprising, when I began my quest to find as much information as possible on Springtails, Morgellons and mold - back in March 2011 - this Blog, as well as many other sites, that I have since been allowed to see, were not on the internet (or at least not the internet I was surfing from my home while ill).  Wish I'd found this information sooner.  Guess my theory was right???  These poor people are suffering in silence!

********************************




These photos were taken by a follow Morgellons sufferer after undergoing Chemo/Radiation treatment around the date of June 30, 2009. She is a dear person to me and well known in the Morgellons community. Here is a quote from her regarding the posting her photos (which she gave me permission to use in this post). I’m merely going to post them here so they never go away, but trust me, we are coming back to this topic in a later post. One of the springtails (Collembola) even lived for an hour after coming out of her scalp.
Please go have a look, I was so shocked to have so many come out of my hair because I don’t even feel movement there anymore. I also have several lesions on my head after my hair came out.

chemobug01
chemobug02
chemobug2
chemobug3

chemobug4
chemobugs02
chemobugsallweredead
chemobugsthislivedashor
chemocritterfromhairwor
No doubt you can make out the spring tails (Collembola) and what appear to be fungal gnats of some sort. Again, I am only posting these for posterity but trust me, we are coming back to this subject.

4 comments:

  1. Check your water and plastic wear. Look af your ice cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havw the exact. Same pics. Have had this going on. For a 1 year and 6 months. I have. Sewer flies. Or fungas gnats. In my house. And. Also. Have found. The spring tail mites. And. Still. Drs. Look at me. Like I am nuts.what shall I do

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have made strong sulfur and coconut oil lotions. It seems to be killing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is horrible im in uk live near rotting tree me and my girl either have this ive seen tiny flies too or we have biofilm causing a similar thing biofilm can actually look like bugs comming out skin but i feel its more likely noseeums or fungus gnats we feel the bites whole home infested were i stupidly opened windows now our skin covered in sores but we likely have bartonella too. miserable life.my heart goes to u all.

    ReplyDelete