Friday, February 1, 2013

New Hope: The World's Best Kept Skin Secrets in a "Bottle."



I am probably one of the luckiest people in this world we "live" in - actually a toxic bombshell, but read on.

A good friend of mine, met through my soul mate and best friend, provided me today with her completely hand-made, organic, TRULY OF THIS EARTH, skin care line - soap, body balm, "lotion jar in a bar."


As much as I believe in her, I believe in her product line.  Having already tried some of her potions, seated in small jars atop most surfaces in her home, I KNOW that in a few days, my skin, my aura, will be changed for the better, forever.

Just the overwhelming scent of the balms, soaps and creams she keeps in every nook and cranny of her home perfumes the air, and brings reason to a scrambled mind. 

New Hope 1, from espbotanicals.com, Ms. Trisha Springstead, is going to prove to be the hero I needed in my last hour.

Thank you for the gift you've given.  It truly is going to change me for the better.  I KNOW THIS.

Check out:

http://espbotanicals.com/
http://trishaspringstead.com/

*********************


I had originally posted a very informative article which is experiencing page errors.  Please return soon to view what YOU NEED TO KNOW about Morgellons and how to heal yourself of this very REAL disease.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment