Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Life Beyond Morgellons: It's there, but you have to fight for it.

Three years post, and life is nearly still as traumatizing as it was.  March, 2010, near death with an unexplained eye infection that had infiltrated my brain.  Left for dead.  BUT I FOUGHT!  And, still do to this day.

While I've overcome the outward symptoms - the pain, and the fear, what remains is the psychological toll that becoming ill with an "illness" that the Centers for Disease Control won't even address, has taken on me.

I post as often as I find it within me.  I act, react, and spill my soul to the unknown in the hopes that it will save just one soul.  I pray to all the Gods above, not knowing which one will answer.

I know there is HOPE. I KNOW IN MY HEART WE CAN OVERCOME THIS NIGHTMARE.

Believe in yourself first.  Find the strength to believe in others.  Understand God's will and path for us all, and we will find peace.





2 comments:

  1. How did you get rid of your springtails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The following is a reply I posted to another individual who is suffering from the same condition.

      In addition to the information contained below, to rid your home, furnishings, etc. this is what I found works: I created a mixture of 1/3 hydrogen peroxide, 1/3 rubbing alcohol (90%), and 1/3 purified water. Spray it lightly on carpeting, furniture, etc. Just be careful as it will "bleach out" certain items if sprayed too heavily. Also, you need to determine why there are Springtails in your environment - usually due to mold within the home. If you don't find and eliminate the reason they have found their way into your home, you may never eliminate them entirely. Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum - sprinkle Borax on the carpets and furniture, let it sit for 30 minutes or so prior to vacuuming. Hot water for washing clothing, as well as extended high heat during the drying cycle.
      **********************
      Sorry to hear of your phone and computer issues. Know them WELL. As for what has helped me: First, you have to remain calm and try to keep stress out of your life. Know that sounds nearly impossible with what you are experiencing, BUT IT IS PERTINENT. Second, get as much rest as you possibly can. KNOW THAT SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE TOO, but it is absolutely necessary. Third, detoxing is a fabulous concept, and one I encourage. I began taking numerous vitamins and mineral supplements. Minerals are the key factor. Consider finding a naturist supply where you can acquire "structured" water which contains loads of minerals your body is craving. While I am not a doctor, I can attest to these few recommendations as they worked for me personally. Please consult with a doctor before you do anything!!! If you choose not to, just experiment carefully and slowly. My first regimen of supplements included Airborne - the over-the-counter supplement created by a school teacher who always found herself getting ill due to exposure to all her students, Turmeric, Cranberry, Garlic, B-complex (helps with energy), Vitamin C (additional to that contained in Airborne), and Acidopholus - natural,live enzymes. Once again, I am not a doctor, and only know this worked for me. Additionally, take good care of your skin and scalp. A close friend of mine, Trisha Springstead - who is an RN - has an incredible line of organic care products. She is also a wonderful person to speak with via email, etc. regarding your current problem. Her company is ESP Botanicals. Please remain in touch, as I hope the best for you and yours. You will get through this! Just remain positive

      Delete